Tales of horror
๐ค Tales Of Horror
๐ค Written by Nikesh Murali
๐คGenre: Horror
๐คRating: 4 ๐๐๐๐
๐คAbout the Author: Nikesh Murali is a Commonwealth Short Story Prize-winning writer, bestselling horror author & professional narrator.
He is the host of INDIAN NOIR - India's most critically acclaimed chart-topping horror podcast featuring Indian Horror stories and Indian Creepypastas in audio and animated video format.
๐คMy take :
๐คIt is a collection of four short stories you can also call it an anthology book.
๐คThe first two stories Aya and Sacred Ties are of mythical creatures.
๐คAya is a story of a man who was going through childhood trauma and a woman who took care of her when he was a child and Sacred Ties is a story about a couple who lost their son. While reading these two stories you will feel unsettled.
๐ค The third story Darksome Remady was a story of a middle-aged man who faces tragedy and cruelty because of baldness. It has some unnerving twists.
๐คThe fourth story Bhangarh is of India’s most haunted place, and this story is based on the original concept.
๐คAnd theme of the stories:Fear, trauma, morality and every story has its different and unique style.
๐ค I chose this book because I like the cover of the book and also I love to read short stories but these horror stories...๐คซ๐๐ค
'I'm participating in the #TBRChallenge by Blogchatter'
Comments
Post a Comment